Aims and Values
We aim to be a community where:
- Children are placed firmly at the centre.
- Christian beliefs and values are central to everything we do.
- Children are nurtured spiritually, morally, socially and culturally to have caring natures, positive attitudes and to behave responsibly.
- Excellence in literacy and numeracy is central and all teaching is of the highest quality, meeting National Curriculum requirements and beyond.
- Children are motivated to achieve the highest possible standards and to make good progress relative to prior attainment.
- Resources (human and material) are used efficiently to ensure value for money from available funds.