Our school uniform helps everyone to feel they belong to a community of people, sharing the same values and living by the same rules.
School uniform can be purchased from Clive Marks and Willenhall market. You may also purchase the basic uniform without the logo from most chain stores.
We also have swap boxes where you can swap your clean small clothing for clean bigger ones!
Please ensure that all items are clearly named. Thank you.
Our school uniform:
• White shirt – long or short sleeves (not a polo shirt)
• School tie (elasticated)
• Burgundy v-neck jumper/cardigan with our school logo
• Grey/charcoal long or short trousers
• Grey/charcoal skirt/pinafore dress
• Red and white check dress (summer)
• Grey/charcoal shorts (summer)
• ‘Sensible’ school shoes NOT trainers.
Shoes must not have heels or platforms. In the summer, sturdy sandals may be worn, but, in the interests of safety, not flip flops or backless fashion sandals.
• Plain black pumps for indoor wear
• Trainers for outdoor games
• Plain black/navy shorts
• Red/Blue/Green/Yellow t-shirt (children's house colour)
• A warm top or tracksuit for cold weather.